3D Image Stack
This widget displays multiple images in the appearance of a 3D stack. An integrated slideshow reveals images in the stack – complete with transition animations.
Since images are stacked, you can save space on a page that might otherwise might require the use of large galleries or slideshows to display multiple images. Great for product images!
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
Setup in Muse
- Place the widget where you would like the image stack to appear on your site.
Remember that you may use responsive resizing on the image stack, or keep the size static, using the Resize menu in Muse
- Open the widget option panel.
- Middle Image 3D Depth / Last Image 3D Depth: These parameters set the distance of the middle and last images in your image stack from the top image in the stack. For example, a setting of 80 for the Middle Image 3D Depth parameter places the middle image 80px from the top image. Larger values give the appearance of a taller stack.
+ Middle Image Opacity / Last Image Opacity: These settings determine the opacity of the middle and last images "behind" the top image.
- Last Image Shadow Size / Color / Opacity: These settings offer control of the image stack shadow. The shadow is seen "below" the last image only.
IMAGE LOADER SECTION
- Enable Image 1/2/3/4: These checkboxes enable images within the image stack. Enabling images is required for each image you wish to display. Note that you can use 1 to 4 images total in the stack.
We highly advise that you prepare all images to be used in an image stack before using. All images should be cropped to the same dimensions for optimal display.
- Enable Title: This option enables custom titles for your images. This is optional. When left disabled, no titles or title backgrounds will appear. Note that it is best to use titles for all images, or no images. Using titles for some images and not others is not advised.
- Title: This is the custom text title applied to image 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Link: This allows you to link individual images/titles. Leave this field default if you do not wish to use links.
- Link Target: This sets the links to display in the same window or a new window.
TITLE STYLING SECTION
- This section provides styling options for the Title Background Color and the Title Text Color. Note that titles will not be shown unless enabled in the Image Loader section.
NAVIGATION BUTTON STYLING SECTION
- This section provides several styling options for the navigation buttons that appear when hovering over the image. The settings are self-explanatory and are labeled with their function.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links