Anchor Scroll is an ultra-simple widget that adds smooth scroll functionality to anchor point links created in widgets and custom HTML snippets.
A great addition to single page sites using widgets like Nav System for site navigation, Anchor Scroll adds a level of polish that's otherwise unachievable.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- The widget itself determines the position of the animated numbers.
- Here are some tips on properly positioning the widget:
- Use the Number Alignment setting to align with other elements such as text boxes or rectangles.
- The Left, Center, and Right positions use the top edge of the widget container for alignment.
- Remember to use pinning when needed.
- Open the widget option panel
- The Beginning Number and Ending Number do as you would expect: set the beginning and ending numbers. Numbers between 0 and 100000000 are supported.
- The Number Format setting provides a variety of formatting options for including commas and decimals.
- Number Alignment: this setting aligns the numbers Left, Center, or Right.
- Animation Duration: the time it takes (in seconds) for the entire number animation to complete.
- The Styling section provides a number of styling options for the numbers. Remember when setting the font, that the font entered will need to be used elsewhere on the page in order to work.
Commonly Asked Questions
No frequently asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links