This widget turns any element - image, button, text, etc. into an instant audio source. Simply clicking or hovering over the element triggers an audio track of your choosing. This simple widget is a lot of fun, and has countless practical application possibilities.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- The widget can be placed off canvas and out of the way.
- Select an element on your page to apply Audio Hover to. This can be an image, icon, headline, etc.
- Apply a graphic style to the element.
- Define the graphic style in the widget option panel.
- Choose an .mp3 audio file.
- Select a trigger mode: hover or click.
- Finally, select your fade in and out times.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links