Calendly is one of the most widely used scheduling platforms on the web. Use our Calendly integration widget to add this excellent service to your Muse website.
This is the perfect widget for small businesses looking to automate the process of scheduling appointments, as well as larger businesses seeking an easy way to schedule meetings, webinars, training and more! Calendly Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook and iCloud; and even allows clients to make payments during the scheduling process.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
Setup at calendly.com
Note: Calendly.com is not affiliated with MuseThemes, and is used as a third-party service integration for our Calendly widget. The instructions provided below are subject to change, or appear different, if any changes are made on Calendly.com website.
- Go to calendly.com.
- If you have an account, log in now. If you don't yet have an account, click the "Sign Up" link.
- Proceed through the signup process.
- Create an event or two.
Acquiring your Event Link
- All that's needed to link up the MuseThemes widget with your Calendly account is an Event Link. To access your Event Links, click "My Account" in the top menu.
On this page, you will see all of your events.
If you wish to display multiple events, copy the main account link:
- If you wish to display a single event, click the "Copy Link" button seen on any event:
Setup in Muse
- Place the widget where you would like the Calendly embed to appear on your site. If you utilize the "Popup - Pinned Button" display mode, you may place the widget off canvas, out of the way (this is discussed in detail below).
- Open the widget option panel.
- Enter your Event Link. The process of acquiring the Event Link is described above, in the "Setup at Calendly.com" section.
- Hide Event Details: This option strips out all of the details for single events only. When this is enabled, all that is displayed is the event title and description.
- Display Mode: There are 3 main display modes:
- Inline Embed: This mode embeds an event or multiple events on your site. When a site visitor signs up for an appointment, the signup is completed on your page.
- Popup - Pinned Button: This mode uses a pinned button (in the bottom right corner), which triggers an event signup process in a popup.
- Popup - Text Link: This mode uses a standard text link to trigger an event signup process in a popup.
NOTES ON DISPLAY MODES:
- The Inline Embed option can be used to display a single event, or multiple events. It is best to size the widget container narrow for single events (this is the default for the widget container), and wider for multiple events.
- When using the Popup - Pinned Button, the button will always appear persistently in the lower right corner of your page. Place the widget on your master page if you wish for the button to appear on all pages of your site. You may place the widget off canvas and out of the way when this display mode is used.
- Popup - Text Link: This mode generates a standard text link, to trigger a popup. This may be challenging to use within existing text. It may be best used as text that stands on its own. This text can be styled just like any other link text in Muse: use the orange Hyperlinks button in the top menu and edit link styles, or create a new link style.
- Embed Styling Section: This section offers options to use a border around the embed. These styling options work with the Inline Embed display mode only. This border is similar to a stroke in Muse, and offers a way to make the embed stand out – especially when placed on a page with a white background.
- Pinned Button Styling Section: This section offers options specifically for the Popup - Pinned Button display mode. You may customize the button text, as well as the button background and text color.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links