Condense long blocks of written content with collapsible text boxes. This widget allows you to make more efficient use of page space, without losing critical information. Customize the text, control the speed, and decide where to shorten the text to ensure essential content is visible.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget anywhere you like in Design mode. We suggest placing it out of the way off canvas.
- Select the text you would like to make collapsible, and apply a paragraph style to it.
- Open the widget option panel, and enter the paragraph style name.
- In the Truncate Text Options section, you can select from 3 collapse modes: Lines, Characters and Words. As expected, the collapse limit applies the value to the number of lines, characters or words.
- The remaining options allow for further customization of the collapsible text.
To edit the styling of the "read more" and "less text" links, edit the link style by clicking the orange Hyperlinks text in the top menu, then click "Edit Link Styles"
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links