This tool allows you to create your own custom cursor using your icon (image) of choice. This widget is super-easy to set up, and allows for multiple different cursors to be used over defined areas on the same page. Consider using a company icon as a custom cursor for deep-level branding possibilities!
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.1
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.1: Fixed issue causing widget to not function correctly in IE and Edge browsers. Page must be published to see custom cursor. (11/11/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- L11.3: Fixed bug causing incompatibilities with versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox (08/10/2015)
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- The widget can be placed anywhere. We suggest placing it off canvas to keep it out of the way.
- Open the widget option panel and load your cursor image. The image can be .jpg, .png, or .gif.
- Note that there are two cursor image load options. The 2nd option is for a .cur file. The .cur file is required for functionality in Internet Explorer.
- Custom Cursor functions when hovering over a defined area. The final step is to create a defined background area. Use the rectangle or ellipse tool to create a rectangle or ellipse. Apply a graphic style. Define the graphic style name in the widget option panel.
- The widget is now set up and ready to be used. Preview your site in browser and hover over the area defined by the rectangle or ellipse to see the custom cursor.
You can use multiple different cursor images on the same page
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links