Our Dynamic Copyright Widget keeps your copyright information up to date forever. This is an invaluable tool for those maintaining many sites, preventing the need to open dozens of websites just to update the year listed in the copyright.
Widget setup takes just seconds. Just drop into your site and fill in the appropriate copyright info. Styling is simple and straight forward, using the standard Muse text style settings.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like your copyright information to appear (usually in the footer).
- This widget can be styled directly in Muse, using the standard text styling panel. Select an appropriate font in the Muse Text options panel, and apply to the widget. Apply font size and color as desired.
- Open the widget options panel.
- Enable the options you would like included in the copyright information, and fill in applicable text fields such as Copyright Text, Owner, URL, etc.
- You will notice that updates to the widget option panel are seen right away in the widget preview while in Muse Design mode.
- When you're done, preview in browser to confirm placement and styling.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links