Having trouble getting your Google Analytics tracking ID properly embedded into your site's HTML? We've removed the hassle with our one-step Google Analytics widget. A Google Analytics account properly linking to your site may be the single most important element to ensuring the ongoing success of your site. Simply paste your tracking ID into the options panel, and our widget does the rest.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode. We suggest using the Google Analytics widget on a master page since that will apply the proper tracking ID to all pages the master page is applied to. Only one widget is needed for your entire site if all of your pages use the same master. If the pages on your site use multiple masters, apply it to all applicable master pages.
- The widget can be placed off canvas and out of the way.
- There is only one field in the widget option panel: Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Get your Tracking ID at https://analytics.google.com
- If you're already signed up for Google Analytics, just make sure you're logged in. If you don't have an Analytics account, click the Sign Up button.
- Navigate to the Admin tab.
- Click Tracking Info, then Tracking Code from the dropdown list.
- Copy the tracking code that is displayed on this page. Don't worry about the embed script, all you need is the tracking code.
- Paste the tracking code into the Google Analytics widget, ensuring that there are no spaces entered.
- The proper script is now automatically placed in the correct place in the head of your site code, ensuring that Google can properly track your site analytics.
To verify that the tracking code is correctly installed, try using the Tag Assistant plugin for the Chrome Browser. You can also view the page source code in your browser. View the tutorial video above for details
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links