Add some life to ordinary buttons with our Interactive Scale widget. This very useful widget scales elements up or down in size on hover or click. In addition to buttons, scaling works great on text, links, lists, images, and more.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode. The widget itself can be placed anywhere. Feel free to keep it off-canvas to save space.
- Drop a new image, text, button, etc. and apply a graphic style to it.
- Define the graphic style in the top section of the widget option panel.
- At this point, the widget is ready to be previewed. You can take a look at the scale effect and fine tune to your liking, using the "Animation Settings" section.
- The elements which you choose to apply Interactive Scale to can be placed wherever you like - they will scale where they're placed.
Use as many instances of the widget as you like on the same page! Make sure to use a unique name for each element and widget combination.
Commonly Asked Questions
How did you get the individual buttons to scale within the "pie slices" in the demo above? When I try, all the buttons scale at once.
The trick to getting individual elements to trigger separately within a state button is to use individual state buttons within a state button. They will trigger independent of the containing state button.
How many different types of scale effects can I use on the same page?
As many as you like!
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links