Jotform is a very popular and powerful form service. This highly-requested widget adds another great option for using forms in Muse.
Going far beyond what's possible in the stock Adobe Muse forms, Jotform offers multi-step forms, thousands of templates, and loads of custom options.
- Compatibility: Muse 2017.0
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
- This process is best explained in the tutorial video above.
- If you haven't already, create an account at jotform.com.
- Click the "Create Form" button in the upper left corner of your dashboard.
- Proceed through the form building process. There are several form types, thusands of themes, and the available form options are very extensive.
- Once your form is complete, you will need to acquire the Form ID. The form ID can be found in the URL of any editing page. In the image below, we highlight the Form ID in the Publish tab of the edit page.
- Copy the Form ID.
SETUP IN MUSE
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- The placement of the widget itself determines the positioning of the of the Jotform form on your site.
- Resize the widget container as you like.
- For a full width form, set the Resize option to "Stretch to Browser Width".
- Paste the Form ID you acquired from Jotform.com into the widget.
- That's it! Any changes to the form can be made at Jotform.com, and will be reflected automatically on your site after it's been published.
Commonly Asked Questions
No frequently asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links