Moving Text Shadows
Add a unique moving shadow effect to the text on your site. The mouse acts as a light source and the shadows adjust according to the movement of the cursor for a playful feature. This widget is highly customizable, enabling you to define size, color, and transparency.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Initial release of widget
Password Link Text and Styling
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like the text to appear.
- Open the widget option panel.
- Enter the text into the first option field.
- Set the letter spacing as you like. The default setting of "1" is standard.
- The remaining settings (beside the Unique Box ID) will fine tune the look and feel of the shadow.
- The Unique Box ID should be used if you're using multiple instances of the widget on the same page.
- The text you enter in the widget options will be updated in the widget container. With the widget selected, you can update the text font, color, etc. as you like using the Text panel, just like any other text.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links