Nivo Image Slider
Adapted from the WordPress world, showcase your images with this popular slider. We converted the renowned Nivo Slider for Adobe Muse, giving you access to this simple, but beautiful tool. This widget comes equipped with 8 stunning transition effects, two unique style themes, and capacity for up to eight images.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- The widget container controls the size of the slideshow when previewed or published. For fullscreen display, set the widget to 100% width in Design mode and make sure to set the Display Mode to Fullscreen in the Slideshow Settings section.
- Open the widget option panel.
- Use the Image Setup section to load all of the images into the slideshow.
- Make sure to enable each image you wish to use in your slideshow.
- Once you've loaded your images, the slider will be functional. Preview in browser if you wish to view the default settings.
- There are several Transition Effects available. Preview and choose what works best for you.
- The remainder of the settings in this section control the functionality of the slideshow (speed, timing, etc.)
- We have created standard and overlay versions of the slider. These themes are pre-styled and ready to go. Try them out!
- Choose whether to included prev/next buttons and display dot indicators.
- The remaining settings apply colors, font, and button text options.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links