Paypal Custom Buttons
Our PayPal Custom Buttons widget offers a collection of useful, great-looking PayPal buttons. A selection of default buttons are fully customizable, and offer a quick and easy drop-in solution.
For those looking for total control, use our custom class option to design your own PayPal buttons. Linking to your PayPal account is simple, and is done right in the widget option panel.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.2
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.2: Added notes and tooltip in order to reduce data errors (04/03/2017)
- 1.1: Updated to address button linking issue reported in Internet Explorer and Edge browsers (07/13/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- The widget should be placed where you would like the button to be.
- Open the widget options panel.
- Select either Default or Custom button type.
- Default Button: There are 3 types of default buttons. The styilng options for the default buttons can be found in the "Default Button Styling" section.
- Custom Button: You may use a rectangle, text box, or state button to create a custom button. We suggest using a state button. Drag a state button onto the canvas and style as you like - don't forget mouseover and active states! Apply a graphic style to the button, then define the style name in the "Custom Button Graphic Style Name" field.
- Use the Paypal Settings section to set important information such as your Paypal email address, price, currency type, and more.
- While your site is in testing/review, you should use the "Test" Paypal Mode. When your site or product is live, switch the mode to "Live" Mode.
Commonly Asked Questions
Does Paypal Custom Buttons only work in USD?
No. We support more than 2 dozen currencies.
How did you make the magnifying glass cursor and product zoom in the preview?
Our Custom Cursor and Photo Zoom widgets work great for that!
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links