Pop Up Windows
Open links to new pages in separate browser windows. You can set the specific size of the window, control the appearance of it's various menus, and define the location on the screen where it pops up.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- The widget can be placed anywhere. We suggest placing it off canvas and out of the way.
- Open the widget option panel.
- Enter the Text Link text you would like to use to trigger the pop up window.
- At this point, the text you enter will appear in the widget container in Design Mode.
- You can use the Text panel to change style settings of the text, just like any other text box.
- You may notice that text color doesn't change using the Text panel. That's because the text is technically a link, and must be updated using Link Styles.
- Click the orange "Hyperlinks" button in the top menu.
- Click the "Edit Link Styles" button.
- Here, you can change text colors, along with styling and states.
- The Pop Up Width and Height settings control the size of the actual pop up window.
- The remaining settings allow you to control whether elements of the web browser (such as tool bar, scroll bar, menu bar) will be seen in the pop up.
- Set the position of the pop up using the Distance from Top/Left settings.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links