This simple Toolbox widget applies a rotating effect to any Muse element defined by a graphic style. Upon hover or click, the element will flip, rotate, or spin - based on option panel settings. This is great for website buttons, links, text, graphics, icons, and much more. Extremely easy to set up and apply, this widget is highly useful, and highly interactive.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode. The widget may be placed out of the way off canvas.
- You may use as many instances of the widget as you like.
- This widget can be used to apply a rotating animation to most any item in Muse: rectangles, state buttons, text, images, etc. Apply a graphic style to the element you wish to rotate, then define the graphic style in the widget options panel.
- Use the Animation Settings to control the look and feel of the rotation animation.
The "Degrees to Rotate" setting determines how much the element rotates. 90 degrees is a quarter turn, 180 degrees is a half turn, and so on. Beyond a full 360 degree rotation, higher numbers will make an element "spin" vs basic rotation. Use negative numbers to change the direction of rotation!
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links