Scale the size of a graphic based on how far your user scrolls. This simple, but powerful widget enables any graphic or logo to shrink from prominence as a visitor scrolls down to view your site.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.1
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Initial widget release
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like your graphic to appear.
- Determine the size of the graphic you're using. What you're after is the width x height of the largest size it will be, before scaling. One way to do this is drop the graphic into your project and size it how you like.
- Note the width and height values (using the width and height settings in the top menu, or using the Transform panel).
- Open the widget option panel.
- Enter the height of the graphic into the Initial Height field.
- Enter a value into the Height After Transition field. This will be the height of the graphic after it scales.
- The Transition Begins setting determines the point in which the graphic will begin scaling. A setting of 0 will begin scaling at the top of the page.
- Transition Duration determines how long you have to scroll to complete the scaling.
- Transform Origin gives 3 options for which direction the scaling will originate from.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links