Setmore Appointment Booking
Provide quick and easy appointment and reservation-setting options for your Muse website users. By integrating your Muse site with Setmore's powerful set of features, you can benefit from management of appointments, reservation calendar, team members, and customers. With an intuitive step by step reservation process, booking appointments will be a breeze for your users.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.1
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.1: Fixed issue causing custom buttons to display incorrectly (02/12/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode. The widget should be placed where you would like the booking button to appear.
- If you don't already have an account with Setmore, head to Setmore.com to create one.
- There are tons of options and settings with Setmore. The signup process will ask you for your business hours, team member information, and much more. For now, let's get your Setmore User ID.
- Click Apps and Integrations in the sidebar menu. This is the icon resembling a computer and phone.
- Scroll down to the Adobe Muse tile and click it.
- Copy your Setmore key.
- Paste this key into the User ID field in the widget option panel.
- At this point, the widget is linked with your Setmore account, and you may preview the page for basic functionality.
- Select the Display Style:
- Popup: This mode allows the booking process to happen entirely within a popup window on your site.
- New Tab: This mode takes the user to the booking page on the Setmore site. Since this is an external site, there will be no link back to your site. The link is opened in a new tab to ensure that users won't lose their place on your site.
- The Overlay and Overlay Opacity settings apply to the Popup embed mode.
- The Button Location offers to options:
- Embedded: This default option places the button wherever you place the widget.
- Pinned: This mode pins the button the edge of the browser window.
- Like most of our widgets, you can use the default or custom button. To use a custom button, create a button using a text box, rectangle, or state button. Apply a graphic style to the button then define the graphic style name in the widget option panel.
Check out the tutorial video for a detailed look at the signup process
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links