Apply a variety of CSS/JQuery shadow effects to elements in your website. With five options, this lightweight, but powerful widget will allow you to create incredibly unique effects.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Initial widget release
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like your shadow box to appear.
- Size the widget container in the shape you like.
- Open the widget option panel.
- If you're using multiple instances of the widget, make sure to use Unique IDs.
- Set the color of the box.
- This widget offers 5 different presets for shadows. Choose one from the Shadow Type column.
- You're now ready to preview in browser.
If you plan to have text on your boxes, place a text box directly on top of the widget. If you don't see the text, ensure that it is on a higher layer than the widget.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links