Social Sharing Group
Add a collection of the top social sharing networks to your website in a single instance using our Social Share Group Widget. The collection of networks includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more. Best of all, these networks are automatically linked up with your site address, allowing your site visitors to share your page immediately.
With Social Share Group, you control what networks are included in your share group. And when it comes to adding this collection of buttons to your site, a full array of custom layout settings allows for pixel-perfect placement.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like the Social Share Group icons to appear. Fine-tuned placement options will be discussed below.
- Open the widget option panel.
- Social Sharing Networks: This box determines what social networks are to be enabled. The social networks that are listed when you first open the widget are the social networks that are available with this widget. The available social networks are:
- Google Plus
- Simply delete the names of the networks you do not want included.
- Theme: This dropdown provides the available styling options for the icons. To preview the styles, you may preview in browser or visit our preview.
- Layout: This setting allows you to set the orientation of the group – horizontal or vertical. There are also options for pinning the group to the left or right side. The pinned options are always vertical. When set to a pinned option, there is no need to pin the widget in Muse Design mode, and the widget may be placed out of the way off canvas if you like.
- Alignment: This setting determines the alignment of the icons in relation to the widget container. The widget container does not represent the exact size of the group of icons. For this reason it can be tricky to place the icon group precisely. That's where the Alignment setting comes in handy. For left-side placement, use the Left setting, for center placement, use the Center setting, and so on.
- Padding From Top...: This setting determines the padding from the top of the browser. This option is available only when pinned layouts are selected.
- Button Size & Button Spacing: As expected, these settings control the size of the buttons, and the space between buttons.
- Show Label: This option enables name lables for each social network. The names appear next to the icons.
- Show Count: This option enables an ongoing count of the number of times the page has been shared, per network.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links