With styling borrowed from our innovative State Transitions toolbox widget, we present the Social Sprites graphic element. This collection of essential social icons has a clever rollover animation built in. Great for adding life and energy to your website.
Update: Version 2.0 brings several new social channel options, more icon styles, and new animations
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.3
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 2.0: Adds several new social channel options, more icon styles, and new animations
- 1.0: Intitial Release
Selecting and Placing:
- When you open the Social Sprites 2.0 folder in your library, you will see six collections. Three animated and three static collections.
- Drag a collection from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like the Social Sprites to appear.
- The widget contains several sprites. You may delete the ones you don't need.
- Resize the sprites as needed.
- These sprites use SVG files.
- The color of the sprite cannot be changed in Muse. However, you may change the SVG colors in an appropriate graphic design application, like Adobe Illustrator.
- To change colors, find the SVG's you wish to change. You can find individual SVG's in the Assets folder of the .zip file.
- Open and SVG in Illustrator or similar.
- You will see two icons stacked vertically. This is one icon, which has two versions for normal and rollover states. The "trick" that allows for the rollover transition is the Position setting in the Fill control. You don't have to adjust this setting, but keep in mind that's how it works. To adjust the colors of an SVG, set a color for the normal state (that is the gray icon by default), and set a color for the rollover state (that is the colored icon). Once updated, save the file and drop back into Muse.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links