SoundCloud Audio Player
This simple plugin embeds your SoundCloud songs (the world’s leading social sound platform) in a beautiful player, giving you a bold and social way to share music.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Initial Widget Release
- Open the widget folder from the library in Design mode. You will notice 2 player types: large and small. Drag the player you prefer into your project.
Place the widget where you would like the player to appear.
- Go to SoundCloud.com to grab your track ID.
Select the song you wish to use in the widget. Click the Share button. Then select the Embed tab. This will reveal a bit of HTML code. All we need is one small piece of this code; the Track ID. This string of characters (usually all numbers) will appear in the middle of the embed code. Copy this string of characters.
- Open the widget option panel in Muse.
- Paste the Track ID in the single field in the widget option panel.
- The only option in the option panel is an option to automatically start playbeack upon page load.
- If the Track ID is entered correctly, you should see a preview of the album art (if available) in the widget container.
- Preview in browser to ensure functionality.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links