Text Selection Highlighter
Reinforce your brand by controlling the colors that appear when a user selects text on your site. The incredibly painless, Text Highlighter Widget, allows you to change the color of the text and background when selected, giving you the opportunity to coordinate the colors to add that extra touch of class to your palette.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- This widget is best placed out of the way, off canvas.
- This widget applies the highlighter effect to any page it's placed on. If you want the effect on certain pages, place the widget on those pages. If you would like the highlighter effect on all pages, place the widget on your master page.
- Open the widget option panel.
- The settings are very simple. The Highlighted Text Color sets the color for the text itself, once selected. The Highlighted Background Color setting determines the background color as text is selected.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links