Twitter Feed Pro
Use our new Twitter feed widget to create complete Twitter profile feeds directly in your website. The widget contains options for styling links, hiding the header / footer elements, and also includes a light & dark color scheme.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.4: Fixed loading issues, spacing issues, and issues with feed not pushing elements down the page (09/28/2017)
- 1.3: Fixed bug causing Twitter Feed to stop functioning when breakpoints are added (08/12/2016)
- 1.2: Updated to better push content below (05/13/2016)
- 1.1: Fixed Twitter feed vanishing when crossing breakpoints (03/11/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- L11.3: Added 'Hide Scrollbar' option (07/09/2015)
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like the Twitter Feed to appear.
- Open the widget option panel.
- Enter the Twitter Username. Do not include the "@" symbol.
- Enter the Number of Tweets you would like to display. The number of tweets you choose to display factors into the sizing dimensions the widget container will allow, as well as how much space the widget will take up on the page. It is best to experiment by previewing with different numbers of tweets until the right sizing is achieved.
- Theme Color: This setting applies a light or dark theme to the Twitter feed. This feature is handy when using darker page backgrounds.
- The remaining settings allow further customization of colors, transparency, header/footer options, as well as the ability to hide the scroll bar.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links