Videos - Full Browser Width
Display an HTML5 video across the entire width of your desktop website. This widget allows you to add multiple videos to your site, giving you flexibility and freedom. With this widget applied at 100% width, video will display adaptively at full browser width, regardless of screen size. Pin it, layer it behind other elements, or simply create multiple instances on a single long page.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Position the widget where you like it to be seen on the page.
- This widget can be used full width, or sized how you like. This widget differs from standard video players (such as the video players in our SHOW Video widget) in that it doesn't have standard player controls on screen in the browser. For this reason, it is most often used full width. It can be used as background video, similarly to our Video - Fullscreen Backgrounds widget. When used fullscreen, set the height of the widget to fit your page appropriately.
- Open the option panel
- Use the Add File links to add .mp4 and .webm files. Most browsers use .mp4 files for video, but you should always add both versions if possible for maximum compatibility across browsers.
- Use the Specify Error Message field to define the text users will see if they are using an outdated browser that doesn't support video (uncommon)
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links