100% Height Enabler
Build elements that span the full height of the browser. Although it is simple to set elements to span the full browser width in Muse, it is currently impossible to do the same with a vertical element. Using graphic styles and simple rectangles, this clever custom built widget automatically ensures full height on any browser size.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.1: Allows full-height elements to be hidden at breakpoints below entered value (05/20/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget anywhere you like in Design mode. We suggest placing it out of the way off canvas.
- Create an element that you would like to be full height. This usually works best with a rectangle.
- Apply a graphic style name to the element.
- Define the graphic style name in the widget option panel.
- Our last update allows the widget to work in responsive sites. This update allows the element to be hidden on defined breakpoint ranges. Enter a breakpoint value into the Breakpoint field. The 100% Height element will be hidden below this breakpoint value.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links