Animated Intro offers an easy one-stop drop of a hero, linked button, and animated titles. This clever widget cuts down on page build time, and allows for a popular feature not otherwise possible in Muse: entrance animations.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like it to appear on your page. If using as a hero, align the top of the widget with the top of the page.
- For full width application, select "Stretch to browser width" from the Resize menu.
- Open the widget option panel.
- Enter your desired Title, Subtitle and Button Text.
- Effect Type: This setting allows you to choose the animation style.
- Subtitle Top Margin / Subtitle Bottom Margin: These options allow you to set the margins between your title, subtitle and button. Subtitle Top Margin sets the space between the title and subtitle, while Subtitle Bottom Margin sets the space between the subtitle and the button.
- Widget Height: This sets the height of the widget. It is important to remember that resizing the widget container does not set the size of the widget.
GENERAL STYLING SECTION
- Background Image: To set a background image, click the Enable Background image box, and select a background image. The image will fill the entire space occupied by the widget container.
- Background Color: Use this color picker if you are using a solid color fill as a background. Note that if you've enabled a background image, the color choice will be overridden.
You may use a transparent background color when using the widget for unconventional uses such as animated section headers
- The remainder of the settings in the General Styling section are self explanatory and will not be discussed here, with the exception of the following note: any font named in the widget must be used elsewhere on the same page so that the widget can load the font properly. Use proper CSS font style names.
BUTTON STYLING SECTION
The remainder of the settings in the General Styling section are self explanatory and will not be discussed here.
ANIMATION SETTINGS SECTION
The settings in this section are specific to the indidivual animation types, and are labeled with their functionality (and will not be discussed here).
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links