Animated Page Transitions
Customize page transitions for seamless and interesting movement throughout your Muse site with our new Page Transitions Widget. This easy-to-use tool is armed with 18 different effects and control over the timing, allowing you to alter how users experience your site. Works well with multi-page and even single-page scrolling sites with scroll anchors.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.3
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.3: Improved transition performance (09/28/2017)
- 1.2: Fixed issue causing content to disappear when crossing breakpoints (01/19/2017)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- L11.4: Updated text note in option panel and addressed bug affecting links
- L11.3: Bug removed which caused the widget to create a blank white screen on browser preview
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget anywhere you like in Design mode. We suggest placing it out of the way off canvas.
- Animation Setup section: This is the main settings section, which allows you to set the animation style for page load and unload, as well as time duration in and out of animations.
- Scroll Anchor Timing This section is technically not related to Animated Page Transitions, but was included as a bonus feature. This section allows you to control the time duration of scrolling between anchor points. Please note that using scroll anchors disables the finctionality of animated page transitions.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links