The Blinds Slider offers a very unique take on the classic slideshow. Images are displayed using animated vertical stripes, that randomly shuffle in position for each slide, presenting an organically beautiful visual.
Customization options allow for for loads of visual control, as well as support for up to 10 images.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like the slideshow to appear.
- Adjust the width by resizing the widget container. For a full width slideshow, select "Stretch to Browser Width" in the resize menu.
- The height is adjusted within the widget settings inside the panel.
- Unique ID: If using multiple instances of the widget, unique ID's should be used.
- Slider Height: This sets the height of the slideshow.
- Number of Blinds (Desktop/Tablet/Mobile): These settings allow you to set the number of slides per device. Lower values will display wider blinds.
- Margin Between Slides: Sets the space between blinds.
- Gap Height: This is the difference in height between the lowest and highest blinds.
- Slider Background Color: Sets the color of the slideshow background. This can be matched to the page background fill color.
- Animation Delay: Sets a delay before the slide animation begins.
- Time Between Slides: Sets the amount of time between slide transitions
- Enable Image (1-10): Use these checkboxes to enable images individually, up to 10. The number of images you enable should match the number of images you plan to use in your slider.
- Slider Image (1-10): This is the image picker for each slide.
- If you would like the slider to expand with the browser width, but do not want the slider to stretch to the full browser width, ensure that these arrows point outward:
If these arrows point inward, the slider will restrain to the width set in Muse. Keep in mind that locking or unlocking page width can affect other page elements as well.
Commonly Asked Questions
No frequently asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links