Category Quick View
The Category Quick View widget offers a quick and simple thumbnail image viewer complete with filterable categories. A great solution when you want to display just a few images but don't need a full gallery.
Customization options provide styling control of category buttons, column count, animation duration and more.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like the image viewer to appear.
- Adjust the width and height by resizing the widget container.
- Open the widget option panel.
- Begin by setting up your categories and captions. The widget supports 4 categories. Enable all the categories you wish to use, then enter caption titles using the Caption field.
- Category 1/2/3/4 Sections: Each Category has its own section, with several options within...
- Enable Image 1/2/3/4: Enable all the images you plan to use for the category.
- Image Loader: Load image files by clicking on the Add File button.
Styling section options are labeled with their actual function, and are completely self explanatory. A few options within this section are noteworthy, and will be discussed below:
- Image Height: This option sets the height for the images seen in each category. The shape of the images is determined by this setting, in combination with the width of the widget container. You may want to experiment with different combinations of Image Height setting, along with the widget width.
- Columns: The widget is designed to display images in columns. If the number of images used in any category exceeds the number of columns chosen, additional rows will be added below the first row. For example, if 4 images are shown in a category, but 2 columns are selected in the widget options, 2 rows of 2 images will be displayed. See examples below:
4 images in 4 columns:
4 images in 2 columns:
- Space Between Images: This sets the padding between the images that are displayed.
- Item Rotation Speed: This sets the time it takes to complete the animation seen when new categories are chosen.
Commonly Asked Questions
No frequently asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links