Selling tickets for your event just got easier. Our Eventbrite Ticketing Widget integrates Eventbrite's system into your Muse site, allowing you to easily distribute tickets to your event. Use Eventbrite's website or mobile app to track sales, promote your event, manage guest lists, and more. Event options allow for paid, free, and donation-based ticketing. Use our widget to place default buttons, or create custom class buttons. Ticket options can be embedded into your site, pop up in a lightbox, or be shown on a linked page on Eventbrite's website.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Head over to eventbrite.com and log in or create an account.
- Once you create an event on the Eventbrite website, you will be given an Event ID.
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Enter the Event ID from the Eventbrite website.
- Let’s take a look at some of the Display Settings section options:
- Display Type:
- Ticket Preview: This option embeds ticket/event information right into your page.
- Button: This option uses a button which goes to your event page on the Eventbrite site when clicked. The following two settings provide options for default or custom button options.
- Ticketing Preview Display Type: This setting works in conjunction with the Display Type setting above. The Embedded setting should be used when you wish to use the Ticket Preview display option. The Lightbox setting allows the checkout process to occur in a lightbox. Please note that this setting requires the use of a custom button.
- The Lightbox Settings section offers custom control of lightbox size, overlay, and open/close effects.
Commonly Asked Questions
Do I have to pay to use Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is free for free events. Eventbrite charges a small fee for paid events, though you may include fees in the ticket prices to keep your cost fee-free. (Based on current Eventbrite pricing)
How do I tie my event to social media?
Eventbrite has a great feature called Social Stream. Check it out in your Eventbrite account area.
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links