Facebook Photo Albums
Create beautiful image galleries in your website design, fed directly from a Facebook business album of your choice. Grab the ID from your album URL, and you're good to go. Album changes and additions made on Facebook are updated on your site in real-time! Gallery images are viewed in a lightbox – complete with slideshow controls.
- Compatibility: Muse 2017.0
- Current Version: 1.6
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.6: Fixed Facebook icon that appears in the lower right corner of album thumbnails. Prior to the fix, this icon caused a 404 page error. (03/21/2018)
- 1.5: Updated to fix issue of albums not displaying in rare cases (07/13/2017)
- 1.4: Updated widget to address Facebook's API update (07/11/2017)
- 1.3: Fixed issue causing blue triangles to show up in mobile and tablet usage (06/16/2016)
- 1.2: Fixed issue with album height not pushing down (03/13/2016)
- 1.1: Fixed loading error with photo album images (02/12/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- The widget container controls the size of the gallery. The gallery will size down responsively, though keep in mind for full width use, you will need to ensure that the gallery is set to "Stretch to Browser Width" in Muse.
- We've pre-loaded the widget with the MuseThemes Facebook photo feed. You can preview the widget immediately to get a feel for the widget's look and functionality.
- Get your Facebook Business Profile ID: Log into your Facebook business profile
and click on Photos. Select any album. Copy the set of numbers you see at the end of the URL. This is usually a set of about 15 numbers.
- Paste the ID into the widget's Facebook Business Profile ID field. You may want to preview the page in browser to make sure the code was transferred correctly.
- Let's take a look at some of the key options in the Thumbnail Settings section:
- Thumbnail Scale Option: This option allows the option to scale images to fill or fit. This option works the same as the fill and fit options you are likely familiar with when using image-filled rectangles.
- "View" Icon Settings: These options refer to the eye icon seen in the center of the image thumbnails.
- 'Load More' Button Settings section:
- You can use a custom button or default option for the load more button.
- To use a custom button, create a button using a rectangle, text field, or state button. Apply a graphic style to the button, then define the graphic style in the widget options.
- The rest of the styling settings in this section apply to the default button option.
Due to Facebook privacy restrictions, this widget only works with business profiles
Commonly Asked Questions
The "Load More" button in your live preview looks different than mine.
By using a custom "Load More" button, you can make the button look any way you like. State buttons or text boxes work great.
When I use the "Load More" button on my published site, it doesn't move the content below downward properly.
Make sure that there are no elements overlapping each other at all. An easy way to check is Edit > Select All.
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links