Fullscreen Thumbnail Gallery
With smooth horizontal-scrolling thumbnails and room for unlimited images, visitors will enjoy exploring everything you have to offer. In addition to customizable control buttons, the widget gives users the option to fill the screen with images or constrain them for a view of the entire composition.
Note: This is a powerful widget that takes control of page positioning, and may conflict with other fullscreen or location-specific elements. We do not recommend combining it with Pushy Panes, Presentation Panels, Versa Slide, Media Pro, Fullscreen Video Backgrounds, SHOW Video Backgrounds and scroll effects.
- Widget Compatibility: Standalone (designed for use as the only widget on a page)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode. The widget contains two components.
- You will notice that the widgets are stacked vertically. It is important that the widgets are kept in this order.
Gallery Controller Widget:
- The upper widget controls the caption, thumbnail, and slider options.
- Image Caption Options section: This section determines the look, feel and behavior of the captions.
- Image Thumbnail Options section: This section controls the thumbnail images seen at the bottom of fullscreen images. Set thumbnail size, margins, opacity, color and more.
- Slider Options section: This section contains all settings for the navigation button, including button type (default ot custom), transition styles and navigation options.
Image Loader Widget:
- Use this widget to load your images. The "Image Loader" section allows you to load individual images, along with captions for each image.
- Once you load the number of images you plan to use, open the "Image Enabler" section and enable the exact number of images you will be using.
The Image Loader widget allows for 10 images. If you would like to use more than 10 images, duplicate the Image Loader widget.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links