Image Reveal FX
Create unique brush stroke "reveal" effects with images. This widget places an overlay or blur over either a background fill image or rectangle fill image, then effectively turns the user's cursor into a "paint brush", revealing the image below.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- The widget can be placed anywhere. We suggest placing it off canvas to keep it out of the way.
- This effect can be used with Muse elements like rectangles with image fills, as well as fullscreen browser fill images. Open the widget option panel and select the Image Type to choose the display mode.
- If you're using a "Block Image", create a rectangle in Muse, and fill with an image. Apply a graphic style to the rectangle and define the graphic style in the widget option panel.
- For a browser fill, load the image as you normally would. The effect will automatically be applied.
- At this point, you may preview the page to see the effect.
- You can apply a blur, overlay color, or both to your image or browser fill. When the cursor is moved, the cursor area will "reveal" the image underneath the blur or overlay.
- Use the rest of the settings in the widget option panel to fine tune the look of your Image Reveal FX.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues/conflicts
Additional Info Links