Language Translator - Google
Instantly translate all of your website text into over 80 different languages using Google Translate. This widget embeds a customizable language selection drop-down menu into your website, allowing visitors to convert your entire site to any language they choose.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.1
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.1: Added options for better breakpoint handling (09/28/2017)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- L11.3: Fixed bug causing display issues when used with Sidebar and Square Menu (07/04/2015)
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like it to be seen on your page. It will give you a preview of how it will look when published.
- Select the Default Page Language. This is the language that will be seen when the page loads.
- The remaining settings are stylig elements that will affect the look of the Translator.
- Once published, you can select a language from the dropdown, and all of the text on the page will translated.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts.
Additional Info Links