MP3 Audio Player
Stream audio on your Muse site with this customizable music player. Use this simple widget to play any locally-hosted or web-hosted MP3 audio file. The look of the player can be customized within a matter of minutes. Compatible with desktop and mobile devices, your audio will reach all formats of your site.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.3
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.3: Fixes playback issues when crossing breakpoints while resizing browser window (08/05/2016)
- 1.2: Updated widget for better support using multiple instances (04/15/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- L11.3: Option added to enable use of external links (URL links to web-hosted audio files)
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like the audio player to appear.
- Open the widget option panel.
- You may use a file on your computer as the audio source, or an audio track hosted elsewhere on the web. If you load a file from your computer, the song will be uploaded to your server when you publish your site. When using an external link, this may provide quicker page load time when your page is loaded in a browser, though this would likely only be noticeable on pages where many players are being used on the same page.
- Click the Enable / Disable External Link checkbox only if you are using an externally linked audio track. Define the URL of the audio link in the External Audio Link field. It's very important that the URL ends in ".mp3", or else the audio track will not link correctly to the widget.
- Set starting volume, loop audio setting, and decide whether you would like to hide time indicators.
- Use the Player Styling settings to set the look and feel of the audio player.
- The Advanced Code Editor allows you to use custom CSS if you choose to.
While the widget may preview in browser properly, we always suggest publishing your site before evaluating the the function of audio or video widgets
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links