This tool responds to the movement of the user's mouse to create parallax motion in fullscreen backgrounds or placed images. Control depth and motion settings for effects ranging from subtle to powerful. This widget also has a trick up it's sleeve – use it in your mobile or tablet designs for an effect that responds to movements detected by the device's accelerometer. In other words, simply tilting a device with a built-in accelerometer (such as an iPhone) will create parallax motion in your website design.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Size the widget container to the proper size for your parallax image.
- Using the Select Layout dropdown, select either Block Image, or one of the Fullscreen modes. For Fullscreen modes, the widget should be resized to stretch the browser width 100%, with the height set appropriately.
- Vertical and Horizontal Movement settings control the amount of movement the image has left/right and up/down.
- The Layer Depth setting is designed to be a master “depth” control. This is especially handy when using multiple layers of parallax images.
- The Friction setting determines the velocity of the movement as it relates to mouse movement.
- Inverting vertical or horizontal movement makes the image move away from the direction of the mouse movement.
Commonly Asked Questions
When I use this widget for backgrounds, why do I see beyond the edge of the image?
Try keeping your 'depth' setting below .5
How did you create the bubbles and spinning movement in the advanced demo?
We added video with our Full Width Videos widget, and also used our Rotating Animations widget on the lettuce and tomato elements
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links