Animate your text directly in Muse with this CSS text animations widget. This widget gives you the power to animate without using Flash / Edge Animate, and includes up to 15 different animation types.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.1
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.1: Fixed breakpoint and letter spacing issues (09/28/2017)
- 1.0: Initial release
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Since the widget applies animation to text elements elsewhere on your site, you may place the widget out of the way, off canvas.
- Create a new text box, and apply font and styling as normal.
- Apply a paragraph style to the text box.
- Open the Text Animations widget option panel.
- Define the paragraph style in the Paragraph Style to Animate field.
- Animation Setup section:
- Animation Type: This setting allows you to choose the animation style
- The next 3 settings are all timing settings, allowing you to set animation times per letter as well as delay settings.
- The Random Character Sequence and Animate All Characters At Once settings allow further control of how the text animates.
- Loop Settings section:
- This section allows for the enabling of animation looping, as well as additional settings specific to looped mode.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links