Text Message Ticker
Reveal up to eight unique messages with this text widget. With the power to style your text and customize the transition effect between messages, this free widget adds a unique feature to any site.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.1: Fixed text formatting incompatibilities when used with lists like bullet and numbered lists (01/19/2017)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like the text ticker to appear.
- The first ticker text will be seen in in the widget preview. You may apply styling directly to the widget just as any other text box (font, size, color, etc.)
- Open the widget option panel.
- The Ticker Name field allows you to apply a name to your widget, enabling you to use multiple instances of the widget on the same page.
- The Transition Effect dropdown offers several transition style options.
- The Speed setting applies to the time it takes for a single transition to complete.
- If you would like to add Letter Spacing, it should be done here, as opposed to the text panel.
- The Text Setup section allows you to enable the number of ticker messages you would like to display, as well as enter the message text.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links