We've taken the super-useful stock Accordion Panel, and created a widget to maximize it's power in a major way. Our widget adds the ability to navigate the accordion panels on hover, rather than click. This means that access to the content within is ultra-smooth and inviting to site viewers.
- Compatibility: Muse 2015.1
- Current Version: 1.2
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.2: Rebuilt widget to support latest Muse updates and improve mobile functionality (04/07/2017)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- The widget can be placed anywhere. We suggest placing it off canvas to keep it out of the way.
- This widget works in conjunction with the stock Muse Accordion Panel widget. You can find this widget here: Widget Library > Panels > Accordion. Drop the Accordion Panel widget onto the canvas.
- Style and fill the Accordion Panel with content.
- Apply a graphic style to the Accordion Panel.
- Define the graphic style name in the widget option panel.
- The "Close Panel Content Area On Rollout" option should be used should be used if you would like the accordion panel to close when you leave hover over it.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
Note: We have identified an issue with the functionality of Accordion Hover in the new release of Muse CC 2015.2. We are working on a widget update to correct the issue as soon as possible.
Additional Info Links