Carousel Video Gallery
Finally, the solution for sharing your YouTube, Vimeo, and self-hosted videos - all in one stylish carousel gallery. This easy to set up carousel uses the same styling attributes found in many of our gorgeous image sliders, but allows you to load and play just about any video, directly within the slider. Packed with thoughtful features, this gallery allows you to run fixed or full width, use custom nav buttons, and implement custom poster images.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.2
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.2: Increased image capacity from 8 to 20 (04/01/2016)
- 1.1: Adds ability to downsize gallery to small sizes on any breakpoint (03/21/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- L11.3: Optimized padding and added Full support for multiple instances on all browsers (01/07/2016)
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- There are 2 widget components. The larger component should be placed where you would like the carousel to appear on the page. The smaller widget component is the video loader. The loader can be used to add up to 3 videos and may be duplicated as many times as you like for more videos.
- Use the video loader component to add your videos. You may use YouTube, Vimeo, web-hosted, or self-hosted videos from your computer. For YouTube and Vimeo videos, grab the "video ID" from the URL of the video. See the tutorial video above for more information on acquiring the video IDs.
- You may use your own preview image for each video. Alternatively, you can use the default preview image used by YouTube or Vimeo by typing "none" in the preview URL field.
- Duplicate the video loader component as needed by Alt/Option dragging the component in order to load additional videos.
- At this point, you can preview the page in the browser to ensure that the videos have linked and loaded properly.
- Open the widget option panel on the main gallery component
- Use the Navigation Buttons Settings & Style section to set:
- Button style: default or custom
- Button opacity
- Keyboard navigation
- Pagination settings
- Use the Video Gallery Styling section to set slide title options as well as close button styling. Note that there is a setting in this section to scale the preview images to fill the carousel slide area. This is a handy setting to ensure that your images always fit the dimensions of your gallery.
- The final section, Slideshow Settings, is used to set timing and autoplay settings, as well as full/fixed width options.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues/conflicts
Additional Info Links