Add depth and detail to your images with this image widget. Users can hover above (or grab and drag) an image and zoom within the frame to see more detail. This widget includes mobile optimization for tablet or phone layout use.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.1
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.1: Fixed image zoom not working on all axis, optimized touch behavior on mobile devices (03/11/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the Library and drop it into your project.
- Place the widget where you would like the photo to be seen.
- Size the widget container appropriately for the size and shape of the image you plan to use.
- Select a working layout. While we suggest using this widget on desktop, where hovering is possible, we do offer layouts for phone and tablet (touch devices).
- Load your image file.
- Zoom control offers 3 options, depending on whether you would like the image to zoom on hover, click, or click and drag.
- The Alt Text for Image setting allows you to enter Alt Text, which is useful for SEO purposes.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links