Social Sharing Buttons
Consolidate all of your social media networks into one button. This simple and clean “social” button provides an alternative to embedding each individual social network button and the resulting slow load times. The widget gives you multiple customization options, such as color, size and flyout location.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.3
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.3: Added LinkedIn and Reddit social channels, button Icons now served up from FontAwesome
- 1.2: Adds "Add File" options for image loading (04/22/2016)
- 1.1: Reformatted button styling for better default display, added default text to email option (03/29/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget where you would like the Social Share Buttons to appear. Keep in mind that the buttons will appear as a single share button until clicked upon. Once clicked, the individual social buttons will expand out from the single button.
- Open the widget option panel.
Transition Settings section:
- The Menu Flyout Location determines the direction that the buttons will "flyout" from. Your choice should consider the placement of the share button on your page.
- The Adjust Flyout Alignment setting allows for further refinement of the flyout. You can control the distance of the flyout. This setting accepts positive AND negative values.
Button Styling section:
- This section allows for the styling of the share button. One note:
- As several of our other widgets do, this widget allows you to use FontAwesome icons of your choosing. Use the link in this section to visit and browse the FontAwesome icon library. When you've selected an icon, copy or note the code, and paste it in the FontAwesome Icon field.
Flyout Icon Styling section:
- These settings apply to the social icons within the flyout. The color and size are applied to the icons themselves, and not the button background – which varies by social channel.
Social Networks section:
- This section allows you to enable individual social networks.
- There are individual unique settings for each network. Fill these out appropriately. And keep in mind, the purpose of this widget is for people to share your website on their social channels.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links