Scrolling Content Boxes
This handy tool gives the ability to apply a custom scrollbar to Muse elements like text boxes and state buttons. By adding scroll capability, a large amount of content can now be placed within an area of your choosing. Great for content-packed pages!
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- This widget works in conjunction with text boxes in Muse. The widget itself can be placed anywhere. We suggest placing it off canvas, out of the way.
- Create a text box in Muse and enter your content.
- Open the Graphic Style panel and apply a graphic style to the text box.
- Open the Scrolling Content Boxes widget and enter the graphic style name.
- The Content Height setting is important. This setting determines the height at which the text box will be limited and the scrollbar will be applied. So if this parameter is set to 200px, and your text box is 500px high, the text will be 200px high with a scrollbar applied when the page is previewed or published. If this parameter is set larger than your text box height, the scrollbar will not appear.
- The Scrollbar Setup section contains all of the styling settings, such as scrollbar color, opacity, and position (right or left). Another key setting in this section is the Auto Hide Scrollbar setting. This setting allows the scrollbar to appear only when you hover over the text block.
You can use as many instances of this widget on the same page as you like!
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links