Multi-Column Text Boxes
This custom widget gives you the ability to define columns in text boxes within Muse. Multiple panel settings let you customize the number of columns, draw dividers and more! Try experimenting with 100% width text boxes for a more fluid design approach.
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.0
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 1.0: Initial release of the widget
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Place the widget anywhere you like in Design mode. We suggest placing it out of the way off canvas.
- Select the text box that you wish to apply columns to. Assign a new paragraph style to it.
- Open the widget option panel.
- Enter the paragraph style in the 1st field.
- Column Format:
- Split Into Equal Columns will make all columns uniform in length.
- Wrap At Bottom Of Frame will use the full height of the text box for all columns except for the final column, which will likely be shorter since the text will wrap. This mode will also generally result in one less column than the number specified in the Number of Columns option. This is normal.
- The Number of Columns option sets the number of columns, as the name implies. The exception to this is when the "Wrap at Bottom of Frame" column format is used, as mentioned above. The wrap format will generally result in one less column.
- The Gutter setting sets the amount of space seen between columns.
- The Divider Options allows you to use vertical dividers. Color, width, and style settings are provided.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links