Carousel Image Slider
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 1.3
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
- 1.3: Increased image capacity from 20 to 40 images (12/02/2016)
- 1.2: Increased image capacity from 8 to 20 (04/01/2016)
- 1.1: Adds ability to downsize gallery to small sizes on any breakpoint (03/21/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- L11.3: Optimized padding and added Full support for multiple instances on all browsers (01/07/2016)
Positioning the Widget
- Drag the widget from the library and drop into your project in Design mode.
- Position the widget in Design mode where you would like it to appear on the page in browser. We suggest stretching the widget to full browser width since this is enables the carousel effect to function.
- A key to optimal performance with this widget is prepping the images you're going to use in the carousel.
- All images should be the same height and aspect ratio. While differing aspect ratios and sizes will work, you will see distortion in the images since ther slider is set to a fixed height.
Decide which images you would like to use in the slider. We suggest a minimum image width of 1000px. In your favorite photo editing software such as Photoshop, decide on an aspect ratio for all of your images. Apply the same aspect ratio to all images.
- Specify Image Height: This setting will set the fixed height of the slider. If all of your images are 1000px wide x 600px height for example, use 600px for this setting.
Scrolling Duration & Speed: These settings control the timing of the slider
- Use the Image Loader to load all images you will use in the slider. Make sure that the Number of Images dropdown matches the number of images you've loaded.
- Use the Slider Styling section to setup navigation and slider styling.
Commonly Asked Questions
No commonly asked questions
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links