Open an entire shop or sell just an item or two with our Selz Ecommerce Widget! Simply set up a free account with Selz, enter you product information, and use our widget for seamless display of items on your website. Changes made to the Selz "backend" are reflected in realtime on your website. Buttons, single items, and complete stores are supported with the Selz Ecommerce Widget.
Selz Website Link
Note: Version 2.0 has been rebuilt from the ground up with fully responsive functionality and better mobile support
- Widget Compatibility: Highly Compatible (No known issues when combining with other MuseThemes widgets)
- Current Version: 2.1
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Phone
- 2.1: Important revisions to update changes from Selz. Widget now split into Single Item and Store widgets (09/27/2018)
- 2.0: Rebuilt from the ground up with full responsive functionality and better mobile support (07/08/2016)
- 1.1: Updated to properly push footer or content below widget downward (04/08/2016)
- 1.0: Adds collapsible panel functionality and support for responsive Muse
- This widget integrates the Selz ecommerce service. If you don't have an account with Selz, head to www.Selz.com to create one.
- Open the widget folder.
- There are two widget types:
- Single Item Widget: This widget is used for instances of single items and buttons.
- Store Widget: This widget shows all of your items in a store format.
- Enter your Selz shortlink or store ID into the widget option panel. The shortlink are used for the single item modes, and the store ID is used for the Store display. Both can be found in your Selz dashboard. There is a dashboard link in the widget option panel.
- Size your widget appropriately. By default, the widget is sized for the medium-sized "Widget" display mode. If using a button or store, you will want to size the widget container larger or smaller accordingly.
- You will notice that the Store display mode is responsive. Expirement with sizing the widget container for the best look within your site. Don't forget to try using the widget 100% width.
- The Single Item Setup section contains many options for the Button and Widget modes, including buy button text, how Selz opens when the buy button is clicked, styling options, and more.
- The Store Setup section contains styling options.
Commonly Asked Questions
How do I know which option is right - Button, Widget or Store?
The Store option is the simplest. Creating a fully functional ecommerce store is as simple as dropping the widget into your site in store mode. If you prefer to retain more control or build separate product pages within your site, the Single Item modes work great.
No known issues or conflicts
Additional Info Links